This time of year we are often looking for locally made goods for gift giving, but I also wanted to shine a light on some Vintage & Secondhand Shops that are doing great work sourcing beautiful secondhand pieces that help eliminate the hunt.
The biggest thing I hear from customers is, "I don't have the time to shop Secondhand" and they are right, it takes more time and requires hunting for those gems. What I love about Secondhand resellers is they are doing the work for us.
Here is what I do, I follow resellers that are most suited to my style or ones that I think will suit styles of friends or family and it helps me find gifts more easily. You can check out my first Vintage & Secondhand Shop Guide, which also has a link to my IGTV Channel where you can see live interviews with these sellers. Below is a Guide with 12 New Resellers I have discovered and I will be going LIVE with some of them tomorrow.
1. The Thrifty Mama || @thethriftymama__
2. Bad Dog Co. || @baddogottawa
3. Pitstop Vintage || @pitstop.vintage
4. Very Old Garms || @veryoldgarms
5. Flip N Thriftn || @flipn_thriftn
6. Past Lives || @pastlivesthrift
7. Late Night Vintage || @latenightvintageco
8. Mandy’s Web || @mandysweb
9. Grace with Grit || @gracewithgritposh
10. Woodrow Shop || @woodrow_shop
11. Last Unicorn Shop || @lastunicorn.vintage
12. Genius Bones | @geniusbones
Make sure to follow Copious on Instagram to see our LIVES with these amazing vendors.
Find similar articlesvintage guide