1. Thrifted by Taylor || @thriftedbytaylor
3. Thrifted Collective || @thriftedcollectiveco
1. The smallest gesture can mean the most, like getting a card in the mail that not only makes your day, but also makes you laugh! Greta Jane Paper Co. has you covered, plus she has the BEST stickers that would be perfect to send as well.
2. I love a good graphic tee, and this Fierce like Frida one is perfect for any Gal to rock. La Pimbêche has graphic tees, sweaters, patches and other accessories all celebrating being an intersectional feminist.
3. The Conscious Heart Sweater is the perfect sweater to give and this limited edition patchwork heart is extra special. Each heart is made from saved scrap denim, sewn together to create this beautiful textured patchwork heart.
4. This year is unlike others and if you are on a budget giving the gift of a thoughtful playlist is super thoughtful, but its also FREE! My BFF sends me playlists all the time and it is 100% appreciated. She has introduced me to new music and brought old favourites back into my life. Whichever platform you use, it just takes a little time to curate a great playlist. This is the latest playlist she sent, feel free to use it!
5. Is there anything better than the gift of self care? Armure Beauty has so many options, from bath salts to oils and serums, all made locally and with natural ingredients. They even have kits if you want to gift an experience to yourself or your BFF who needs some pampering.
However you celebrate, make sure to celebrate with locally made gifts.
The Sharing Squirrel - New and nearly new Clothing, Toys and Gear for babies, tots and moms to be
One and Only - Unique and handmade products from over 100 Canadian Artisans.
Black & Smith - Fine craft gallery featuring Canadian art and pottery.
Craft Art Market - Kitchen, Jewellery, Home and a Café Espresso Bar
COLLINGWOODCoriander - Clothing & Accessories
The Georgian Artisan Shop - Canadian Made Gifts from ceramics, jewelry, stationary, art & more
The Tiny Art Shack - Accessories, Gifts and Holiday Décor, all Canadian Made.
The Kawartha Store - Women’s and Men’s Clothing + Gifts, with their focus being Canadian Made
Up River Trading Co. – Cottage Country inspired Gifts & Accessories
Stitch & Stone - Clothing, Accessories, Home Décor, Bath & Body
Duly Noted Stationary - Candles, Puzzles, Embroidery, Wall Art and Cards. They will even mail one for you!
Even though we are coming up on Christmas and we are needing our gifts ASAP, we can still shop and support local. All of these places carry locally made items and you will be supporting someone within your community
Since I was a little kid, my Grandma has done table gifts for our Christmas Dinner. We would have all the excitement of Christmas with yummy snacks, present opening and then when we sat down for dinner, before we would eat we would get one last gift. With the next generation coming into the world, we buy less and less for each other as adults, so our table gifts have become even more special.
In recent years I have started to help GG buy the table gifts, so I have become an expert at finding locally made gifts for under $30. Now of course I can't share what I bought for everyone this year, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I can share what I bought for everyone last year.
#1 Gift for your FAVOURITE MIXOLOGIST, 34 oz cocktail mix.
#3 Gift for that CHOCOLATE LOVER, Alijca Confections Postcard Bars.
#4 Gift for the CRAFTER, Chip and Sparrow mini loom.
#5 Gift for that HOT SAUCE LOVER, So Hot, After Glow Hot Sauce is perfect.
#7 Gift for that ARTIST on your list, The Critter Co. has the most beautiful hand painted stickers.
#8 Gift for that CHARCUTERIE BOARD BUILDER, Top Shelf Preserves are the best!
#10 Gift for that HALLOWEEN FAN, Revenant Fx has gorgeous statues and ornaments.
Happy Shopping & don't forget, Canada Post cut off is Dec. 11th, so get your orders in ASAP.