Honestly I am not a big Valentine's Day person, BUT I am all about celebrating
my gal's any chance I can. So I put together my top 5 LOCALLY made gifts to give the ladies in your life this Galentine's Day.
1. I love getting a great book as a gift, my BFF sends me books and it always makes my day. My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem & DisruptHER by Miki Agrawal are two empowering reads that I recommend for the feminist in your life.
Here are some local book shops you could support.
MONTREAL: St. Henri Books
OTTAWA: Perfect Books
2. Night Moves Atelier is a great option for that unique woman in your life, her jewelry is bold, colourful and unlike anything I have seen before. Each piece is like wearable art and has a great vintage aesthetic, you will definitely stand out when wearing this jewelry.
3. The Femme Sweater is my newest edition to the Copious family and with this sweater, you can wear your love of woman and all we have accomplished with pride. Each sweater is hand stitched with 3 women's names on it and you can learn more about their amazing work in the world at The Femme Blog Post. This is an extra special piece because with each sweater purchased a $5 donation is made to the Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre.
4. I can't say enough amazing things about Alicja Confections, the chocolate is AMAZING and there are so many UNIQUE flavour options and on top of all that it comes in this GORGEOUS packaging. I can never throw her boxes away, so I always buy two that go together and frame them once the chocolate is gone!
5. T-shirts and Sweaters are having a huge fashion moment right now and I LOVE it, because it's what I live in. LINE Original is a great gift option because Alex's designs have a dark witchy vibe, for that gal in your life who's soul is black.
Find similar articlesGift Guide