1. The smallest gesture can mean the most, like getting a card in the mail that not only makes your day, but also makes you laugh! Greta Jane Paper Co. has you covered, plus she has the BEST stickers that would be perfect to send as well.
2. I love a good graphic tee, and this Fierce like Frida one is perfect for any Gal to rock. La Pimbêche has graphic tees, sweaters, patches and other accessories all celebrating being an intersectional feminist.
3. The Conscious Heart Sweater is the perfect sweater to give and this limited edition patchwork heart is extra special. Each heart is made from saved scrap denim, sewn together to create this beautiful textured patchwork heart.
4. This year is unlike others and if you are on a budget giving the gift of a thoughtful playlist is super thoughtful, but its also FREE! My BFF sends me playlists all the time and it is 100% appreciated. She has introduced me to new music and brought old favourites back into my life. Whichever platform you use, it just takes a little time to curate a great playlist. This is the latest playlist she sent, feel free to use it!
5. Is there anything better than the gift of self care? Armure Beauty has so many options, from bath salts to oils and serums, all made locally and with natural ingredients. They even have kits if you want to gift an experience to yourself or your BFF who needs some pampering.
However you celebrate, make sure to celebrate with locally made gifts.