When we think of February, people will picture heart candies, flowers, chocolate; we think of love and friendship and celebrating that. Whenever we are gifting we should always look to our local makers first.
No matter what your stye for Valentine's Day, I have you covered, from thrifted ideas, to baked goods, to heart themed pieces, if it's locally made it's extra special!
1. BOHO BRASS T.O. has an incredible curated collection. You can shop their instagram, but move quick, their pieces are coveted and sell out quick.
2. INSPIRING OLIVIA has a yummy Valentine's Day Gift Box full of delicious gluten free treats, the perfect way to say I miss you, I love you, or both!
3. COPIOUS has you covered with the classic heart sweater that will be great for Valentine's Day and every day after that.
4. SLIM CHANCE GLASS offers a wide range of unique and chic sun catchers.
5. RIPPLE SPLASH STUDIO has cool patches, stickers and pins, all perfect gifts to ship to that special person farther away.
No matter how you celebrate this day, when you gift local you are supporting someones dream, making that gift extra special!
Find similar articlesGift Guide